- To complete the challenge, you need to hike all 10 mountains on or after January 1, 2015.
- There are four patches. There are regular patch, dog patch and winter patch stickers.
- The respective patch, postcard and sticker will be shipped to you after accomplishing the specific challenge, submitting the form showing hike dates, and providing payment of $10. Additional patches are $5 each and additional stickers are $.50 each.
- You can print and mail the brochure or complete the online submission form for the Adirondack Blue Challenge.
- You can mail a check as shown on brochure or use the link paypal.me/adkblueco. There is no additional charge to mail to Canada. Happy Hiking!
NOTE: Trailhead and peak markers on this map are illustrative - please use additional resources before heading out on your hikes.